Skip to content
- Purchase a target from the store at the main entrance ($20/target). Each target must be stamped for the competition being entered and have the appropriate sticker. You may enter each competition as many times as you wish.
- Get a relay time to shoot your target (same desk).
- At the appropriate time have a marshall post your target at the appropriate distance for your event (standing 20 meters, kneeling 30 meters, sitting 40 meters, bench rest 50 meters)
- When the command is given commence shooting. You will have about 25 minutes to shoot 10 shots. Your target has 2 center sighter bulls that you may use at any time during the shooting interval. One shot at each of the scoring bulls. If you shoot 2 shots at the same bull skip one of the other bulls and notify the marshall of the error.
- WFTF rules apply to shooting equipment, positions and shooting aids (except for bench rest).
- All entries/targets must be submitted for scoring before 9 pm the evening before Awards/banquet day.
- Prizes awarded as part of closing award ceremony.